Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Increase Your Page Rank

This is another Search Engine Optimization series. In the past post, I explain to you how to build a SEO Article. Starting from this article, I will give you some tips to increase your position in Search Engine Result. Our target is to be the first position or if we cannot do it, the first page position is good.

First, you must have a keyword. If you wrong to choose keyword, you will get a big mistake in the next step. You must sure; searcher often requires this keyword. In addition, you must sure you can beat your competitor. If there are many competitors with big ranks in it, find another word that is similar with it. Of course, this keyword must often require.

Search Engine Optimization has two parts. First part is in side optimization and the second part is out side optimization. In past post, I explain to you about in side optimization. If this step cannot increase your position in the search engine result, is time for you to run out side optimization.

An Out side optimization is a way in which other site give a link to you. What anchor text they use, and how much page rank they have. Because it involves other person, so you must have a good diplomacy to make them put a link to you. Before that, you use some step below. I have sorted this step; please do not go to next step before doing the step before.

Add to Directory

Directory is a united link to other site. They part every site into categories. You can add your site to this directory. Some of this directory need link back from you, but many other not. Find directory that have similar category with your site. You can use Search Engine to find it. Use “your keyword directory” or “your keyword add site” or “your keyword submit url” as a keyword search.

Usually they need two weeks until two month before they add your site into their list. This is way you must add url into many directory before doing everything else.

Social Book marking

Social book marking is another way to add your site. Be the member of social book marking like del.icio.us, and may other. After you submit you article, bookmark it using those social book marking. The more account you have, the big result you have.

Join Forum

Discussion Forum let you add a signature into every post you made. They have a lot of problem in it, if you can give them a tips, they will give you many thanks. Of course, they will want to know you more and visit your site. If they interest with your site, they will bookmark it or even put a link to your site in their own site. Often they use social book marking too.

Sent a Letter to your Competitor

Why we must send to competitor? As you know, they have a same keyword as you are. Same topic with your site and they have better position in the search engine result. If you get a link from them, your site will get a good rank from search engine. If many other link to you, you can be the first.

I give you a letter example. You can change it as you like.

Dear Friend,

I have been visiting your site. Wow, I think it is very great site. It is so informative. There are a lot of interesting article for me, like ==mention some title of their post==. You explain it very well. It is as I am writing in my blog. You can see in my site at http://anti-spam-software.uni.cc/. Of course, it is not as special as your great site. I am just a new writer here. :) == Makes them proud ==

You know, I have just put a link in my blog to your site. However, if you objection, I will delete it as soon as possible. In addition, if you like my site you can put a link back to my blog as you like. I am happy for it. We can be a great partner because of it.

Your visitor can get a more information and my visitor either. We can give them a best moment after they spend hours to search article. They will come again, because we can give them good article and related site article. It can be informative sites for both of us. == tell them, if link to us is good decision ==

If you interest with my idea, you can also use this code for your web:

your keyword

OK, I thing it is enough for me now. I hope you can come to my blog and give me a couple of suggestion. On the other hand, maybe you can be my site teacher. :) I want to be a good writer as you are. Thanks for your attention.

Regard,

Lutvi Avandi
http://anti-spam-software.uni.cc/

You can use this letter to get link from your competitor and other site that have same topic with yours. I suggest choosing a site with a big pagerank before other. If you can get a link from PR 7 or more site, that was a big lucky to you. Google will index your site only a day. If get other big PR, your site will get at lease PR 2 or PR 3.

I ever try to put a link form my PR 4 site and one link form my PR 5 site. From both site I get PR 1 from Google. My site indexed only in 4-5 days. If they reject your letter, do not be sad. You can try again. Before it, comment their article frequently. After them familiar with you, you can try to ask them again.

You need more time and more diplomacy to get link from other. If you have a good site, I am sure there was many people give link to you.

No comments: